Saturday, October 4, 2008

Now that I'm 22......


It's true. I turned 22 this month, or I guess last month. September at any rate. I was talking to Danny(also turned 22 is sept) and we agreed that there is not a better month to be born in. There just isn't. So this blog is dedicated to the month of September. I'm ashamed to admit but I fall into that whole zodiac astrology nightmare on occasion.

Virgo in a Nutshell:

"Virgo exists in the mind, everything is inside. To the world, Virgo presents a calm and collected exterior but on the inside, nervous uncontrolled intensity in the mind, trying to figure things out, how to improve everything, analyzing and thinking. Virgo can tire itself out without even moving! Virgo has a constant drive to improve and perfect, this can lead to extreme pickiness and finickiest. They are pure, their motives are honest never malicious and they want to accomplish something"

I just thought that would be fun. True or not, I actually agree with this description. I guess I am a little intense at times. It is fine. Uh. well for my birthday we went to the Utah state Fair. The real party started the following Saturday when we went to the Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake. In case you don't know, I just like birds. They are the best. We also attended an Indian festival in Spanish Fork. It was a way good time.

No comments: