Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Four months in the making

Well....Here is an update.
October....I don't remember anything except Trick or Treating in a Thai gown with a pack of foreign children who had NO idea why they were taking candy from people. Such a good time.
November....We had a friend thanksgiving celebration. It was the best. So many peeling potatoes until we passed out.

December....I had an enjoyable holiday season. Early on in December Danny and I took a roadtrip to Arizona to pick my little sister up from basketball camp. We can't officially call it a road trip to phoenix because we spent a total of one hour in phoenix. I got some sweet jewelry from the Navajo reservation and now all I ever want to do it go buy more jewelry from them. On Christmas Eve I headed to Hawaii to spend it with my family. I was only there six days but I had a good time. The big house was completely packed and I was shunned into the little house. I like the small house, however I was attacked by a centipede the size of a horse. I will NEVER look at that house the same. Because of all the "change in altitude" I developed a sinus infection. Probably the second sickest I have ever been in my life. It was miserable

January...I Moved to Holladay and started school at the U. Its an interesting place in that it is completely normal. Before I came up I heard horror stories of hard classes and overly liberal teachers but I haven't found any of that to be true. I really enjoy living in Salt Lake for a few reasons A.) People don't wonder whats wrong with me for not being married. B.) GLORIOUS GLORIOUS living situation. No marathon runners upstairs and no roommates mothers sleeping over. We've got a really great singles ward. That is a sentence I never thought I would say. But it's true. C.) The Bus. I take the bus to and from campus. It takes a good half hour from 45th so I have a lot of time for people watching. So many jems to be had in this booming metropolis.
Now...I am just looking for employment and going to school. There's not a whole lot more to say than that. Until I get myself some income I will be taking part in medical studies and selling my things on the internet.

2 comments:

jbsorenson said...

hey girly i am a bit of a blog stalker hope you don't mind
out

Brian said...

AMY! How is it that I did not know you had a blog and this is the first time seeing it. Update, you've found a source of income: Obama.