Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Foreigners make things a million times better.

Hello all of you. ALL. Let me just say that it is the final week of school and it will be the best when it is over and I can go back to doing nothing. Actually that is a lie. I've learned my lesson about boredom. Moving right along. Last Friday Brian and I took the Bibiannas (Burma family) to the ZOO! It was the best. The day started out by us deciding it was a good idea to only take one car. There are 6 of the Bibiannas and two of us and my car seats 5 legally....plus we put a car seat in there for Rosa. So I almost got arrested. And Moo Moo kept taking the baby out of the car seat and setting her on her lap. I was having a panic attack. Anyway. The Zoo itself was a good time. We rented one of those obnoxious children wagons ...mostly for my bag but conveniently it fit the 3 youngest too. It was 5 million degrees and by time that 3 hours was over, I was beat. But the babies loved the animals and I really did too. We got up the grill of a rhino and he reappeared in my dream last night in the form of a monster. The worst.
Saturday I did some yard work at the new salt lake bachelor pad that i'm never invited to. I thought I should put this lurpy arm picture on here for good measure. I don't know what I mean either.

3 comments:

Leandra said...

Amy! you have turned a new leaf with all these new blog posts. I love them. and I love crazy arm picture so much.

cat.janer said...

Two things I love:
Renting baby carriages for your bag
Rhino grills that appear in your dreams.
Thank you for this post.
PS Amy I highly doubt that you are never invited to the Bachelor Pad.

fry said...

amy, how far are you on 1984? School has stopped my reading completamente. tragedy.