Thursday, April 10, 2008

The "Universal" spice concept



This post may confuse you. Obviously I feel passionate enough about it to write it down. So listen to my theory. Actually let me ask you a question. Sometimes when you go to the same restuarant enough, do you feel like all the food starts tasting the exact same? The prime example of this for me is Chili's. I've been to chili's countless times yet I can never remember what I order. The reason for this is because they use the same seasoning in everything they make. The eggrolls, the beefsteak, the dessert, I don't care what it is, it will leave you feeling like you stuffed yourself full of chili paste. Maybe thats where they got the name. I don't know. I would appriciate some back up on this since the only person in this world who agrees with me is Cat and she hates all food.

3 comments:

cat.janer said...

DAH! I love the new blog name. Portrait of a Girf. How Elizabethan. You get over yourself, Amy Simons, I DO love the food! ALL of it! Well...all of it except for fish and Chinese. And some other stuff.

Staci said...

HI lady!! I like lady.. and Russian babes.. I hope that you get one, one day:) love u aims!!

fry said...

No when you leave Chili's you're like did I eat that or rub it all over my face?

After Chili's 9 out of 10 times I have to go to sleep after and then kill the alien inside my stomach.